Friday, May 30, 2008

Uncle Dan Report #4: Scott McLellan's book, Sirius Radio, and general ranting

UDR#4

I was in a bit of a grumpy mood tonight, so there is much ranting about:

  • Hillary can't win, so just give it up already
  • Us white folks ARE the privileged ones, and Affirmative Action levels the playing field just a bit...and Obama's new preacher is absolutely right! And I have proof!
  • I'm curious as to the motivation for Scott McClellan's book, the timing, and NOW, that all of the damage has been DONE is a FINE TIME to come up with a guilty conscious you evil sack of crap!
  • The anti-intellectualism in this country pisses me off. Why do American's hate smart people?
  • Even though I like Obama-a female president would have it's advantages.
  • I bitch about the gas prices, and driving to Chicago next week.
Well, there's more, but you'll have to listen

No comments: